Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weather Day

We had thunder storms coming through all day today, so nobody got to fly due to the weather cancelations. It was a great day for getting a lot of other things done, and I listened in to a lot of briefs as well as got drilled on a lot of general knowledge questions that we'll need to know in the future for check rides.

That crockpot taco recipe Mom sent me worked out great today. I was able to get it all together this morning and then set it on low as I walked out the door. Then when I came back today it was waiting for me and smelling delicious! It's like having a wife who has dinner ready for you but without the added credit card bills! Heheh, with comments like that I'll never get married!

Got a good workout in today after work since we got out a little early. I did my weight routine first and then got on the elliptical machine for what I planned on being a quick 10minute run. Of course, then a cute girl got on the elliptical next to me and it turned into a good 30 minute run on there! After all, I just couldn't let a girl beat me!! I know...guys...we can't help it! Of course, I burned a good 300+ calories! So that meant an extra big meal tonight to compensate of course....yes...guys...

And it's off to bed for this kid. I just got off the phone with Cin and enjoyed a nice chat with her, otherwise would have posted this an hour ago but forgot about it while chatting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you brother...

-Allan

Lone Star Purrs said...

With responses like THAT...someone else is lucky to get dinner (or remain out of the "doghouse")!!

~B

Dan Quinlan said...

Hahaha! I love it!
It's also a good thing that guys tend to stick together; because we realize we tend to get ourselves in trouble with the girls and someone has to back us up! ;)