Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And the Days Get Crazier

Wow, so this week has already been super busy. It's almost Thursday and I don't know where the time went! So far, I've had a sim every day for like the last 5 days, and have one again tomorrow. At least its not like today, though! It was near the end of our class this morning when an LSI instructor handed me a sticky note telling me to be ready to brief for a sim by a little after 12! That gave me a sum total of about an hour to prep for this sim that didn't know I was going to have today! It actually went ok in the end, and I have to say the sims have been a lot of fun so far, but talk about short notice! Suposedly that's fair game from now on, though. If we've done the pre-reqs for anything, we have to be ready to execute it at a moments notice. So, I have another sim starting tomorrow at noon, so I'm getting up to study in the morning. I need to really memorize the traffic patterns and all the radio calls and checklist procedures right now, which will involve just a lot of chairflying. Guess what I'll be doing Saturday? (after helping serve at the mother-daughter tea at church)

And an update on Chaos, of course: he and the dog have started picking on each other now. Earlier, Oreo was just standing around minding her business, and my cat walked up to her and bit her in her back thigh! It's both ways, though, because Oreo also enjoys blocking Chaos whenever he's trying to get somewhere. Anyways, it's hilarious to watch the two of them going back and forth like siblings or something!

And I'm heading towards bed, have another long day tomorrow. Oh, and my next book in RA Salvatore's Dark-Elf series arrived just on time yesterday for me to continue after finishing Drizzt's previous adventure. These are some great books! If they ever get in the way of my studying, though, I blame Josh!

And Congrats to Cindy who graduated today as Suma! Again, I'm so proud of you, Sis!

No comments: