Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chaos Blurb

Well, I've got the meal ready to go in the crockpot so I just have to turn it on as I walk out the door, I've made sandwiches for lunch and pre-dinner, and I still have about 10 minutes until I need to leave. So, I thought I'd put in a quick update on my new game with Chaos.

Get this, I think he's missing the dog who became quite the playmate because he keeps meowing and begging me to entertain him. So, I now chase the cat around the house until he dives under the bed in my room, then I'll turn around and run the other way into the rest of the house, and Chaos will chase me at full speed! How many of you have ever been chased by a 12 pound cat? I'm not making this up! Then I'll turn around suddenly so that he slides into me on the hardwood floor trying to stop, and I'll chase him the other way. Of course, he tends to run in place for the first couple of seconds as he's trying to get his momentum so I have to give him a head start, but it's hilarious! Who put the soul of a dog into my cat??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chase game is SO GREAT! It sounds just like Dad with Buster and Bruiser playing chase and hide-and-seek!

Hope your taco chicken filling turned out!

Love you!
Mom