Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pictures!!

Yes! They finally uploaded! I will hold off on the victory dance until this actually posts, though...Don't want to jinx anything.

First, here is our class during the egress training portion. This is to drill us on both ejection procedures and emergency ground egress procedures.
We also did night vision demonstrations yesterday, and those cool looking red goggles were meant to get our eyes to start adjusting to the dark before the demonstration. I think I might just start a new fashion trend!

And speaking of fashion trends, check out the specs here! This was the spatial disorientation portion where we are twirled around in that chair until the fluid neutralizes in the ear. Then we do several different things to show the disorienting affect those situations can have. The idea is for us to trust in our instruments when flying and not how our bodies feel at that time, as our senses can easily be confused.


2 comments:

Lone Star Purrs said...

That's a good look for you!! How did your spaghetti turn out the other night. Did you make it from scratch or out of a jar?
~Becky

ps- I sometimes have a hard time with pics posting right. I've started to use slide.com to make slide shows. Works great.

Dan Quinlan said...

Haha, yeah i thought so too. The spaghetti was great, in fact there's a ton still left over! I definately just had sauce from a jar, though. Prego, actually!

Yeah, I've had problems with pics a couple of times now, and these few times it's been really easy, so I don't know what the problem is. I like your suggestion, though, I'll have to look into that!