Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Light day

Today was a very nice light day here at sunny Columbus. The only thing I had today was an hour and a half review at 3. I was able to get a lot of random errands done during that free time as well as a good review of the topics from the last few days.

Tomorrow is the second Systems exam, and I'm hoping to do even better on this one if at all possible. A group of us are getting together at 8 to study, and then I'll have some time before the test tomorrow to study a bit more as well. In the morning I have another sim ride on the systems, and it should be a great review as well. Again, it will be good to get my hands on the physical controls to really be able to visualize everything we've been covering this week.

I'm also hoping to be able to get Chaos by the base vet tomorrow to register him on the base. Speaking of Chaos, he's actually coming out of his shell (bed covers) a bit now. He's actually been out on the couch a lot the last few days and hasn't been quite as much of an isolationist.

And I'm off to read over some more material before the study session later.

No comments: