Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pics 1

Ok, below is the picture of our class patch. Watch the clip here if you missed it in my previous post to help you get where the patch is coming from: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSkRHXTKlw

I think it's pretty good in that the F-E-V-E-R and boldface both really apply to us here and then it brings in the joke from that classic skit. Also, trust me, it is MUCH better than the other 2 ideas that looked like they were going to make it. The first one was the playboy bunny silouette wearing an oxygen mask, and the other was a plane with a scantily clad girl posing on it...neither one seemed good to me. I even said, I'd be ashamed to wear these patches around my own mother let alone if I ever had to go straight to church or anything like that I'd definately have to go around patchless! So, thankfully, this one below came out as being accepted by both flights in our class and looks like this will be it.



And here's a picture of Chaos in a box. This is the shoe box from the shoes I bought over the weekend of the 4th, and Chaos loved it when I first put it on the floor so I've kept it there for him. You can see it just barely fits, and actually now both of the ends are popped out like that so the box kind of stretches around the silly cat to fit him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Faaaaaat Caaaaaaaaaaat...

He may need a bigger box...you or the neighbors bought any new washer/dryer appliances lately?

(in)Sain Adventures said...

My cats from before LOVED shoe boxes!! The smaller the better. Nice bike!
~Becky

PS- Susan sends her love! She's here for the weekend.

Lone Star Purrs said...

Hi Uncle Dan!!! And Chaos too!! Go check owt this bloggie. Scroll down to the 3rd post(it's a video). We thot of you! Heehee!!
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

http://britcats.blogspot.com/

Dan Quinlan said...

1) Hey, he's not THAT fat! The moons orbit has been only slightly altered due to his presence...

2)Hello back to Susan, glad she can visit y'all for the weekend!

3)That video was hilarious!! At least I don't have 3...yet...