Saturday, July 19, 2008

New bike pictures!

And check out the pictures of my new bike. It's a 2002 Suzuki Intruder 800 with about 10k miles on it when I picked it up. So far I'm really really happy with it. I need to replace the back tire which is pretty worn, as well as the front brakes which are squeeling up a storm. Then there are some more mods I will be making on it over the next months as I have the time and cash, but those will have to wait.















I just have to say: That is one good looking bike! (even if I do say so myself) I just like the real classic look to it. And it's nice because it's shaft driven and not chain like my ninja so no more hassle with keeping that lubricated, tightened, etc.
















Anyways, just had to get these pictures up because I told Chuck I would and I don't want to get on his bad side. And, buddy, you win! I have converted to the cruisers like you wanted...although if $$ wasn't an issue (and it is) I'd be keeping the ninja just because it's so much fun on the twisties. But in the long run, this is the bike I want to keep around as it's better suited to the types of trips and all that I prefer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have finally switched over to the good side! Your chiropractor will agree, excellent decision with the cruiser!

Heather said...

I don't know much about bikes, but it looks nice! Congrats on geting it!