Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All's well...

This is funny...for once there's really not much to post about, and I'm actually posting. So why don't I keep up on here when there ARE things to write about? One's of this life's great mysteries I suppose.

Yesterday I only had to go in around 11 to sit FIDO for a couple of hours, and then I was off for the day. Today I only have to be in at 1 for end-of-phase feedback from our flight commander. Also, 09-10 seems to be 'busy' and has requested that one of us do their snacko shopping for them which of course then falls to me. So I'll probably be making a store run this afternoon as well. Lazy kids, nobody ever restocked the place for us!

The nice thing is that I've got tons of time to be hitting the gym which I've definately been doing this week. Cindy and I are still in competition to lose 10 lbs so I've got to make some headway on that! I've been eating like a rabbit so far this week with mostly fruits and vegetables with a little chicken thrown in. Diet is half of the game! Anyways, heading out to the flight room and then restocking, gym, and church this evening. Good times!

No comments: