Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ho Hum

Not much to share about the last 2 days. Both were long and neither had anything exceptional to write about. Both yesterday and today I was on the schedule to fly but got canceled both times. I hate any breaks in flying like that because there are always things that I quickly get rusty in with so little experience behind me to lean on. Luckily, I'm on the schedule for tomorrow so I'm looking forward to getting up in the air and putting 1 more flight under our belt. It's looking like I could be getting my first solo well within the next 2 weeks, so that's a pretty exciting and scary prospect all at the same time!

I did get to go to the gym both yesterday and today, which is a nice aspect of not flying. Last night I was able to chat with Mom for quite a while too, which have I haven't had the chance to do in a while now.

We had an EPQ today which I think I may have aced, we'll find out our scores tomorrow. We'll have those quizes once a week from here out on the general knowledge. Between yesterday and this morning I covered well over 200 pages of study on some pretty in-depth material in preparation for this, so I hope it did pay off!

Tomorrow Ryan is meeting a girl he knows and a group of her friends at the bowling alley here, and not wanting to be outnumbered, he invited me to join them. I haven't bowled in a while so it will probably be pretty pathetic, but we should have a good time. I'm just hoping we don't get out to ridiculously late. At least the instructors want to get out of there just as much as we do on a Friday.

2 comments:

Lone Star Purrs said...

Don't forget your "lucky" bowling shoes!!! Allan starts this morning whoohooo!! That is the ONLY reason that I am up this early!
~B

Lone Star Purrs said...

Dude...you need to reset your time zone....it's really 0545..