Thursday, June 12, 2008

C4104

Finished another sortie today! That only leaves 2 flights left before my solo, so I should get it next Tuesday or Wednesday! This flight went really well over all, and he said my area work was really good. Only thing i messed up was radio calls, and those just wouldn't come out right today! So when I fly next I need to make sure I get those right because I was actually given an unsat grade for that today, which is not a good thing! Luckily tomorrow I'm working 4 hours with the runway controllers and will be listening to every single radio call made in the pattern during that block of time. So, I should know that pretty well after that!

No big plans for this weekend. Saturday Lighthouse is having a father-son event with father's day this Sunday. I've been invited by several different people including the pastor so I'm planning on making it to that. Just need to figure out how to get there now...Minor detail.

I got a bunch of picture's from Kenny's graduation by email today from Heather Pregony, and it was really neat to see those! Even though I missed it feels a little better having seen some 'part' of it.

Needing to get to bed, didn't get nearly enough sleep last night and I felt it all day today. Oh, and a congrats to Mom and Dad as yesterday was there 25th wedding anniversary! Thank goodness Cindy called and told me that, too, otherwise I would have never realized it; I'm so bad with dates! It's just too bad she had to wait until like 9 at night to tell me! ;)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am glad you enjoyed the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've already said I'm sorry for waiting until late. Actually, it was more like...8:50 p.m. Besides, I kind of assumed that SURELY you would SLIGHTLY remember your parent's 25th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. :)

Love you Danny. :)