Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No flying again

Once again the weather kept us down all day. Then, I was on the board for 2 flights tomorrow including my formation solo, but now I've just got an early flight and then a Recorder tour...oh goody...

Picked up that computer today, got him to knock off just a tad for taking both the computer and monitor as a package. I've been fighting it now for 3 hours trying to get a USB wireless receiver Ryan's given me to work, but it got so messed up that I'm now reinstalling the whole OS. He had XP Pro with SP3 on it, and I'm installing the same thing but back to SP2 which is supposed to be a little more solid anyway. This way, I'll have a system on there that I installed from the ground up now and I won't have to worry about it in the future. Just turned out to be a bigger pain...So now I'm hoping take 2 of trying to install the wireless receiver will go a lot smoother. We'll see.

We went out to eat at Martie's tonight and I got the chicken fingers. Have enough for leftovers at lunch tomorrow, which is always nice. Hoping to be able to make it to services tomorrow night.

No comments: